What Do Low BP, Fatigue And Excessive Sweating Indicate?
Needs proper evaluation
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that your symptoms are very typical of coronary artery disease.
Considering your age it's advisable that you should consult your cardiologist and discuss with him regarding the possibility of conducting an angiography to know the status of your coronaries and there after to decide treatment plan accordingly.
Also I would like to suggest you to get an Echocardiography done to see how good your heart in functioning.
I hope this information will be helpful and will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Im drinking neem tea and my urine is deep yellow
- Is a diastolic bp of 45 too low
- I have bumps on my tongue and it hurts and it hurts when i swallow
- I have bumps on my tongue and it hurts when i swallow
- Headaches mood swings and feeling low
- Is a b12 level of 180 low
- I have constipation and my tongue turned yellow
- Is 45 diastolic blood pressure too low
- Hiv and ears pop when swallow
- Hit my back chest pain hard to swallow