What do lethargy, loss of appetite, hot flashes and cold feet indicate?
Further investigations needed.
There are many pathologies manifested in the symptoms you reported.
Of course, a detailed clinical history and examination, some blood tests (glucose level, renal and liver function, full blood count, ESR, TSH, and electrolytes) are needed.
A cardiac ultrasound (2D-Echocardiography) and a chest X-ray would be also of need in your case to distinguish between cardiac and pulmonary pathologies.
You should see a physician as soon as you can.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Mirjeta Guni, Endocrinologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cold and hot flashes causes hashimotos
- Postpartum cold and hot flash
- What aggravates hot flashes
- Hot flashes followed by freezing cold
- What is the remedy for hot flashes
- Cold and hot flashes after accident
- Hot flashes what is normal
- Hot flashes and cold feet
- What are the symptoms of hot flashes?
- Vomit diaharreaheadache cold and hot flashes
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?