What Do Leg Weakness And Fatigue Indicate Despite Physical Therapy?
In the past year I have gone through two sessions of physical therapy which has not been successful. I do have lower back when stand for about 20 minutes, making normal household chores very difficult. I am a widow and live alone.
Spinal cord stenosis to consider.
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Besides diabetes and low thyroid gland function that may cause such general weakness, in my opinion, spinal cord stenosis probably at the lumbar spine should be considered and evaluated further.
Spinal stenosis may be caused by degenerative changes, herniated disc disease, etc.
It is necessary to get evaluated clinically by your doctor and by imaging studies such spinal cord MRI in order to get a correct diagnosis.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Home remedies for muscle and nerves weakness
- Nausea headache eye burns breathing problem weakness
- Fatigue mild fever sore throat headache weakness
- Fast heart beat shaky hands blurred vision weakness
- Exercise to cure nerve weakness
- Headaches loss of appetite fatigue stomach pain weakness
- Quick sharp nerve pain in calf causes weakness
- Sudden right arm pain weakness
- I eat normal after miscarriage but still feel weakness
- Evening fever and weakness