What Do Leg Pain And Stomach Cramps Indicate?
could be either slipped disc or sacro ilitis (R) side
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic surgeon.
In my opinion this pain could be due to either slipped disc or sacro ilitis (R) side.
I give pain killers , muscle relaxants and local heat therapy along with spinal extension exercises ( to be taught by a physio) to all my patients for about 10 days. If the response is good I reduce medicines gradually and keep on long term exercises only. If the response is not good enough then I go for MRI.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
Please take medicines and get MRI along with X-ray hip.
In disc prolapse, sometimes there is no back pain, only leg pain.
In your case, it could be disc / Sacroilitis, in my opinion. Take medicines and if there is still no relief in 10 days, then please go for the MRI.
One other possibility is hip arthritis- Get an X-ray to rule out arthritis, especially if have more pain on walking or sitting cross-legged (just check by sitting cross-legged).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Large lump after week old injury in leg
- Ive got pain from my groin right down my right leg
- Little dark circles on leg
- Huge water blister on leg
- I have pain in my lower left side and it shoots down my leg
- I have an indentation on the side of my lower left leg
- Painful raised red spot upper leg
- Itching amputated leg
- Lumpy tendons in lower leg
- Lump on newborn leg