What do lab test results indicate?
PCOD seems to be the problem
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It seems like you have polycystic ovary syndrome but for that get an ultrasound done on day 2 of periods and antimullerian hormone levels which will give a proper idea about the problem.
It is a common problem and usually not treatable but not serious either.
Weight loss in case heavy weight is the only treatment along with an active life style.
Dr Manisha Jain
Can only be predicted by ultrasound
No dear, ovulation can only be predicted by serial ultrasounds and noting the size of follicles and their rupture
At least 4 periods in one year
Hello dear, see there is no upper limit but for proper health of reproductive system there should be at least 4 periods in one year.
So in case still you don't get periods then take withdrawal every 3-4 months.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results