What do itchy rashes with fatigue, blurred visions and headaches indicate?
My husband is on this med for a rash with extreme itch and not sleeping day or night rash changes sometime looks like exzema other parts of the body psorias other parts ring worm but is not ring worm and other parts like urtrica excuse my spelling. exteme Fatigue and lethargy but He has been on 1 pill aday for 8 days and now he starts 2 pills a day. Eyes are blurry and having a hard time seeing. Headaches I am worried. no lupus or sjogerns. flourence antibodies 1:80
Kindly upload images.
Perhaps you meant Cyclosporine. Common side effects of this drug do include a headache, nausea, diarrhea, hyperkalemia (elevated serum Potassium levels) as well as raised blood pressure.
I'd request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected areas of skin in the "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache sweating itchy hands fatigue
- Dizzyblurred vision headache fatigued
- What is the remedy for fatigue and headache with thyroid
- What could dizziness fatigue headaches and metallic taste indicate
- 30 weeks pregnant rash fatigue headaches
- What is the remedy for blurred vision and fatigue
- What causes fatigue severe heartburn and headaches
- Headache and fatigue
- What causes chronic headaches and fatigue
- What is the remedy for fatigue and headaches