What do itchy rashes on the legs indicate?
Need further details,Rash due to mild hypersensitivity
Thank you for the query at HealthcareMagic,
The rash you experienced may be due to mild hypersensitivity to Lovastatin. But since it subsided, the medication can be continued. If the rash recurs or worsens, please discontinue the lovastatin and contact your health care provider.
How ever I would like to know more about the other side effects you are experiencing currently like
- what exactly are the symptoms you are experiencing and
- onset of the symptoms
Also please elaborate regarding how long ago you took Lipitor, the side effects that you experienced at that time and reason for discontinuing lipitor and switching to lovastatin.
Please follow up with the above details
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for small itchy rash on leg
- What does a itchy red rash on face indicate
- What does a itchy brown spot on leg indicate
- Itchy rash on legs red dots what could it be
- What does itchy rash on breast spreading to neck indicate
- Itchy red bumps on torso legs what is this rash
- What do itchy sores on legs and arms indicate
- What is the reason for itchy red rash on legs
- What does itchy rash on cheststomachneck and legs indicate
- What do itchy rashes on arms and legs indicate