What do itchy moles on the legs indicate?
Kindly upload images
I request you to kindly upload a clear image of the affected area/spot in "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Regarding itchy raised bump on leg
Thank you. I have viewed the image.
It is a rough looking, raised, hyperpigmented bump. I think that it is most likely either a prurigo nodule or a dermatofibroma. Both of these are benign conditions.
I suggest an excision biopsy for confirmation of diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the itchiness in the mole on my scalp
- What can i do to treat an itchy mole
- What do expanding moles near the chest indicate
- What does a black mole on the back indicate
- What does a mole on skin indicate
- What does an infected mole in the belly button indicate
- What does a yellowish rough mole indicate
- What does 3 moles on penis indicates
- What does a new mole on my leg mean
- What does a painful mole in inner thing indicate