What do irregular periods, bloating and dizziness suggest?
need some details.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Kindly give some more details:
1. Do you still take drugs for leukemia? Taking any other medications?
2. Since when are you have these symptoms? Since child birth means how many month?
3. Whats your age?
4. Can you upload the investigation reports if you have the results? What investigations have you undergone?
5. Any other medical illness like diabetes or thyroid disorder?
6. How have your periods been before child birth?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Abdominal ultrasound; rule out PID.
Sorry for the delayed response.
You have suffered leukemia, pelvic inflammatory problems, low immunity and blood pressure. I understand how tough this would have been for you to face such health issues.
Thanks for the details.
Dizziness and shakiness are the common symptoms due to low blood pressure.
Take a salt rich diet.
Drink lots of water. This will help in bloating also.
Pelvic inflammatory disease can cause altered menses. You have iron deficiency as well. This can also contribute to light bleeding in menses.
You should take iron supplements.
Have you undergone abdominal ultrasound? This is another investigation needed to determine PID.
This would help to also determine the cause for pain in abdomen.
Once PID is confirmed, you would need antibiotics.
You have not had menstrual issues before child birth. So, the child birth can be another reason for irregular menses. Are you breast-feeding your child?
With the details you have given, I do not find a possibility of ovarian cancer. Why are you being investigated for ovarian cancer?
Hope I have addressed all the issues in my response satisfactorily.
Feel free to discuss further.
I wish you good health.
things are ruled out on the basis of symptoms
Your welcome. :)
Possibilities are framed on the basis of symptoms.
We do not go for ruling out everything in everyone.
The symptoms guide us what investigations are to be carried out in a particular patient.
With the details you have given, I would have gone for an abdominal ultrasound as well.
Its important to rule out PID first because you have low immunity and history of infections in past.
Early menopause must be considered when other causes of menstrual irregularity are ruled out.
You can duscuss this with your doctor.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
Kindly close the discussion if you have no more queries and give your valuable feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the suggestions for irregular periods post pregnancy
- What treatment is suggested for irregular periods
- Dizziness and irregular periods
- Nausea dizzy irregular period
- What is the treatment for irregular periods and bloating
- What is an irregular period
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods
- What are the reasons for irregular periods
- Suggest medication for irregular periods
- What is the treatment for irregular periods