What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
Constipation for days
Hello and thank you for asking.
I read carefully your case.
Your pain in your upper left abdomen in my opinion is because of constipation.
Maybe you have to use laxatives at the beginning e.g. Duphalac once at bed time and change your eating habits by consuming more vegetables. In case constipation gets worse you have to take enema.
I will be happy if you contact me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constipation in pregnancy
- What helps constipation
- What vitamins cause constipation
- What does a constipated tourettes
- What doctor treats constipation
- Cold sweats and constipation what is it
- What helps constipation and bloating
- What can cause constipation
- What causes constipation in toddlers
- What is the red jelly for constipation?
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness