What do high epithelial cell count indicate?
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
NO it is not normal.
It shows some sort of infection as epithelial cells are > 100.
I will advise you to get a urine culture report.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does epithelial cells in stool indicate
- High count of epithelial cells in woman
- High epithelial cell count few bacteria
- What does high epithelial cell count mean
- High epithelial cell count in urine analysis
- What indicate rare epithelial cells
- High count of epithelial cells in urine
- What does epithelial cells in urine indicate
- Squamous epithelial cells high count
- High count of epithelial cells