What Do Heart Palpitations Indicate Despite Moderate Exercise And Stressful Job?
I would explain as follows :
Thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would like to explain that your recent symptomatology seems to be related to increased anxiety.
Nevertheless, if you have persistent palpitations, it is advisable performing a medical checkup including a physical exam and resting ECG.
In addition, if suspicions are raised about possible arrhythmic events, an ambulatory 24 to 48 hours ECG monitoring is recommended.
In this regard certain lab test like:
- complete blood count,
- thyroid hormones level,
- blood electrolytes level,
- fasting blood glucose level
would be helpful as well.
Meanwhile, try to relax yourself by avoiding strenuous physical exertions and certain stimulants like cafeinated drinks, close smoking contains.
You should discuss with your doctor on the above mentioned issues.
Hope to have been helpful to you!
In case of any further questions, please feel free to ask me again.
Kind regatds ,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Groin throbbing and heart
- How is benadryl bad for the heart
- High blood pressure racy heart
- Inferior ischemia heart
- Gas bubble sensation near heart
- Foods to avoid when you have an enlarged heart
- How to remove water from around the heart
- Headache left arm numbness pounding heart
- Is getting shocked good for your heart
- Home remedies for fluid around the heart