What do headaches, confusion, slow gait and a slow verbal response indicate?
Intracranial hemorrhage has to be ruled out at the earliest
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your query in detail.
Considering your symptoms and age the possibility of a intracranial bleeding is high. Hence it's important to rule out intracranial bleeding by getting an MRI scan of the brain at the earliest.
Even though there's recovery from the symptoms next day, MRI scanning of the brain to look for cerebral vascular events is mandatory.
Additionally, the blood pressure needs to be monitored.
Further management if any is largely based on test results.
Please post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does trauma accompanied by headaches and vomiting indicate
- Can a slow heart rate cause headache
- What do headaches depression and negitivity indicate
- Severe headache with stress and confusion
- Headaches dizziness and ringing in ears what do they indicate
- What is a headache
- Confusion headaches dizzy spells
- Confused sweaty headache backache
- Headache without eye problem what is causing this headache
- Headache slow motor skills