What do flatulence and constipation indicate?
Thanks for your query.
Based on description of your symptoms I believe you are having indigestion. It could be due to new type of food you recently consumed or due to lack of fiber in your diet.
Do take fiber supplements like psyllium husk, 2 spoons in milk or water at night. This will improve the digestion and prevent gas by forming fecal bulk.
Hope, I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes excessive flatulence
- What causes flatulence problems
- What causes uncontrollable flatulence
- What causes bad flatulence
- What causes extreme flatulence
- Flatulence bloating constipation stomach pain taken paracetamol cause of worry
- What causes flatulence and belching
- Does seasonique cause diarreha or constipation or flatulence?
- What is the remedy for a lot of flatulence
- What causes flatulence
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?