What do flashes of coloured lights within the field of vision indicate?
Glad you saw an eye doctor
The thing we most worry about with your symptoms is a detached retina.
As long as you saw an ophthalmologist and they said that your retina was fine then I think the next step is to see your regular doctor.
If this persists or gets worse, then in addition to your labwork, I would consider imaging the brain with an MRI. Make sure you are staying well hydrated.
Consider taking a multivitamin daily and keep your sugars in good control.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kathy Robinson, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy vision flashing lights
- What causes bright light in field of vision
- Vision problems flashes light
- Flashing lights in vision
- What causes sporadic bright light flashed in peripheral vision
- Seeing flashing lights in vision
- Diabetic flashes of light in vision what does this mean
- Light flashes in vision whiplash
- Seeing flashing lights in peripheral vision
- Flashing lights in vision field
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?