What do fatigue, swollen hands, rapid pulse, dehydration and headache with swollen glands indicate?

Dr. Eni

Posted on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have the following symptoms: fatigue, swollen hands, rapid pulse, swollen gland, little urine, dehydration, headache
Answered by Dr. Eni 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Emergency room rehidration.

Detailed Answer:

I would suggest you go to the Emergency room for an intravenous rehydration.

They will also need to measure your blood tension and check the condition of your heart.

Laboratory blood analysis and check up of electrolytes may be also one of the steps.

Till you go to the emergency room try to breath deeply, relax, and drink a full glass of water with one spoon of sugar and one spoon of salt.

If you do take other drugs, do not forget to take them with you to the emergency room, so the doctors there will see what you have been taking.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr Eni, General & Family Physician
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T