What Do Dry Mouth, Tremors And Fatigue Indicate?
Hello and welcome,
I strongly recommend that you go in promptly and have both a blood glucose test and a urinalysis for sugar. Feeling the need to drink a lot (and urinate a lot), losing weight inspire of eating, fatigue or weakness, can be signs of too much sugar in your blood (diabetes). So this needs to be evaluated, and if you are symptomatic like this, do it now.
There are also imbalances or sodium and potassium that are caused by adrenal hormonal irregularities that can cause this.
Anxiety can cause a dry mouth and feeling shaky, but it is important to make sure this isn't something physiological first before labeling it due to stress or worry.
While sometimes a temporary thirst is due to dehydration, if this problem is an ongoing situation, you need to get checked as soon as possible.
And urgent care clinic can get you started. If you go to an urgent care clinic, make sure to request a physician (doctor). If you don't ask, many places will have people seen by physician assistants and nurse practitioners because they are less expensive for the clinic (not necessarily for the patient though). And given the problem you are describing, you need a real doctor to sort it out.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy rash on tailbone and lower back area dry
- I have stomach ache and my mouth feels dry
- Lump or growth on right side of throat and very dry
- Outside of vaginia soar and vulver lips dry
- Why are my balls red and dry
- I have circle spots on my chest and arm it looks dry
- My brain feels dry
- My throat keeps getting extremely dry
- Upper lip wrinkly and dry
- Roof of mouth is red and very dry