What do diarrhea, vomitting and fever indicate despite taking medication?
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
How old are you?
How long you have been having this symptom?
Kindly post what you would like to know?
Duration of symptoms?
Kindly mention for how many days you have been having this symptom?
Its probably infectious colitis
It is unlikely that you developed aortic aneurysm in 2 days.
You have mentioned that you had diarrhea for just one day.
This is not how Crohn's colitis presents.
You are probably having infectious colitis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for diarrhea and vomiting
- Suggest medication for diarrhea with no fever and good appetite
- Pain in the abdomen diarrhea and fever need medication
- Treatment for diarrhea and viral fever despite taking ofloxacin
- Headache stomachache fever and diarrhea what medication should be done
- Baby vomiting diarrhea no fever
- Vomiting and diarrhea no fever
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea no fever
- Watery diarrhea vomiting no fever
- Headache vomiting diarrhea no fever
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?