What do delayed periods and negative pregnancy test result indicate?
Can be due to change in country.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A delay in periods with negative pregnancy test rules out pregnancy. The delay in periods can be due to travelling change in place and change in dietary habit. Exercise and anxiety can also cause such a delay. No need to worry. Just wait and periods will start in next few days. in case the periods still do not start then do get hormonal tablets prescribed by your gynecologist to have withdrawal bleeding.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative what to do
- What causes delayed periods with negative pregnancy test
- Delayed periods pregnancy tests negative chances of pregnancy
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Delayed periods cramps pregnancy test result negative rh negative
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Protected sex delayed periods pregnancy test done negative result suggestions
- Delayed periods however pregnancy test negative what does it indicate
- Can delayed periods and negative pregnancy test indicate pregnancy
- Delayed periods undergone iui negative pregnancy test results any ideas