What do delayed periods and negative pregnancy result indicate?
Wait and watch for your menses.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Your period may be delayed due to hormonal imbalance caused by pills.
The chances of pregnancy are not there in your case,as your pregnancy test is negative 50 days after your missed period date.
In my opinion you should wait and watch for your menses.
If not resume your menses within a week get your ultrasound test done.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
It is due to hormonal changes.
Sorry for such a long delay in my response.
I have seen your blood beta hcg report and you are not pregnant.
These symptoms are most likely due to hormonal changes caused by delayed menses.
So do not take so much of stress because it may further delayed your menses.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative what to do
- Could delayed periods with hpt negative indicate pregnancy
- Delayed period what are the chances of pregnancy
- What causes delayed periods with negative pregnancy test
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Is delayed period a strong indication of pregnancy
- Delayed periods pregnancy test report negative how to regularize periods
- Delayed periods however pregnancy test negative what does it indicate
- Does delayed periods indicate pregnancy
- What causes delayed periods when results negative for pregnancy
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?