What Do Cramps In The Hand, Foot And Rib Cage Indicate?
Possible differential diagnosis and need more information
Hi Txxxxxxxxx, thanks for asking from HCM.
I can understand your concern. You are suffering from generalised muscle cramps (myalgia), headache, left eye redness/blurred vision. These symptoms can occur due to
- Viral fever - Viral fever can present with prodromal symptoms. These include myalgia, body ache, headache, nausea, vomiting, weakness along with fever.
- Dehydration - Dehydration along with mineral loss (sodium, potassium, calcium) can present with such symptoms except eye problem.
- Eye infection like conjunctivitis, retrobulbar neuritis, optic apex syndrome can present with such symptoms and eye problems.
- Migraine left side can present with such symptoms along with vomiting, photophobia.
To differentiate between these probable diagnosis, I need more information about you
- Is there any history of fever ?
- Is there any pst history of migraine or throbbing one sided headache?
- Is there any history of left eye disease, eye discahrge.
- Did you get any blood investigations done? If yes, please send me the reports.
Hope you will understand my point. If any confusion, do let me know.
Thanks. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain behind mid to lower section of right rib
- Costochondritis and hard lump on rib
- My bottom left rib has an extra rib
- Hard lump on top left rib
- Location of seventh right rib
- Heart palpitations below rib
- Fluid around the rib
- Fatty deposit on top of rib
- Hard lump first rib
- Extra rib below floating rib