What do cold feet indicate while undergoing an annual physical?
Can bwe vascular insufficiency.
Feeling of cold feet with normal oxygen saturation can be suggestive of a vascular insufficiency in the legs or a neurological deficit due to chronic problems like Diabetes or due to a functional disorder of the nerves or vitamin B 12 deficiencies.
You need a careful assessment by your physician along with investigations like colour Doppler study for leg blood vessels for proper diagnosis and further treatment.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold feet in winters
- What is the remedy for cold feet
- What causes cold feet in men
- Cold hands cold feet causes
- Dizzy cold hands cold feet
- Having yellow eyes and cold feet what are the causes
- What caises numb and cold hand and feet
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What could be the reason for having cold feet
- Cold hands and feet while sleeping
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?