What do chills, fever, abdominal pain, profuse sweating and a lack of appetite indicate?

Question
I have had 6 or 7 episodes of these attacks since XXXXXXX of 2016. Everytime the symptons are the same. I have bad chills for 2-3 days, I ach bad from my waist down, My head feels like someone is squeezing it, and I run a high fever around 102, Once the fever breaks then when I go to sleep I sweat profusely and its so bad I have to sleep on a towel and cover up with a towel and put a towel on my pillow. I have to change all the towels thru out the night because they become so wet. I also cannot eat nothing. It literally gags me to try to eat. Any suggestions on what this may be?
4 days ago in General Health

Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please follow up with additional details

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern

I have gone through your question. Kindly follow up with additional details so that I can give you a definite answer

-How long does these episodes last?
- Have you been in any tropical countries?
- Have you noticed yellowish discoloration of skin?
- Have you noticed easy bruising?
-Do you have any other medical conditions or on any medications?
- Have you lost weight recently?
-Any other concerning symptoms including abdominal pain, vomiting, pain during urination ?

Awaiting
Dr.Lekshmi

Follow-up: What do chills, fever, abdominal pain, profuse sweating and a lack of appetite indicate? 4 days later
I have been having these episodes since XXXXXXX 25, 2016.
No I have not been to any tropical countries
No Yellowish of skin
No easy bruising
No other medical conditions except kidney stones...I have noticed that I am getting a tingling around my mouth sometimes and last for a few hours....kindof feels like I have been to the dentist and the feeling is coming back from where they numb me.
I lost weight during the first episode of this whatever it is...but I also had a hymrhoidaldectomy surgery July 6 right after I recovered from being sick.
No other concerning symptons

Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

Recurrent episodes of fever, sweats especially with history of weight loss needs detailed evaluation.

Infections like tuberculosis, lymphoma needs to be ruled out. Complete physical examination, Complete blood count, Differential count, Hb level, chest Xray,sputum analysis are recommended at this point. So please be advised to follow up with your primary care provider for further evaluation and management.

Dr.Lekshmi