What do chills, fever, abdominal pain, profuse sweating and a lack of appetite indicate?
Please follow up with additional details
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern
I have gone through your question. Kindly follow up with additional details so that I can give you a definite answer
-How long does these episodes last?
- Have you been in any tropical countries?
- Have you noticed yellowish discoloration of skin?
- Have you noticed easy bruising?
-Do you have any other medical conditions or on any medications?
- Have you lost weight recently?
-Any other concerning symptoms including abdominal pain, vomiting, pain during urination ?
No I have not been to any tropical countries
No Yellowish of skin
No easy bruising
No other medical conditions except kidney stones...I have noticed that I am getting a tingling around my mouth sometimes and last for a few hours....kindof feels like I have been to the dentist and the feeling is coming back from where they numb me.
I lost weight during the first episode of this whatever it is...but I also had a hymrhoidaldectomy surgery July 6 right after I recovered from being sick.
No other concerning symptons
Follow up answer
Recurrent episodes of fever, sweats especially with history of weight loss needs detailed evaluation.
Infections like tuberculosis, lymphoma needs to be ruled out. Complete physical examination, Complete blood count, Differential count, Hb level, chest Xray,sputum analysis are recommended at this point. So please be advised to follow up with your primary care provider for further evaluation and management.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain and profuse sweating
- Profuse sweating stomach pain
- Chills profuse sweating sore throat
- Abdominal pain and cold chills
- Severe abdominal pain appendicitis why fever and chills
- Abdominal pain chills and fever what could be the problem
- Chills fever lower abdominal pain children
- Chills without fever achy abdominal pains
- Profuse sweating no fever
- Left side abdominal pain night fever chills