What do burning sensation under the skin and body ache indicate?
Seems to be mild neuropathy
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
Occasional burning sensation usually indicates a mild neuropathy.
It has multiple causes like alcoholism, deficiency of vitamin B1 or vitamin B12 or age related.
Do you have any other ailments or taking any medicines as certain disorders and drugs can cause burning sensation.
If it is mild and occurs occasionally no need to worry.
You can take any multivitamin containing vitamin B12 and B1.
I felt the dx was somewhat generic, I feel the burning sensation from my thighs into my chest. I also have what feels like cellulite under all of my skin except my face and decollate. My skin is painful if I push very hard at all. I was curious if it is a type of Dysesthesia or possibly fibromyalgia. But I am not in chronic pain. I am not Diabetic.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin rash influenza with body aches
- Body ache and burning with throbbing headache
- Burning eyes body ache
- Body ache fever hypersensitive skin
- Eyes burn and body aches and throat
- Fever eyes burning body aching
- Body aches and skin hurts to touch
- Severe body aches with clammy skin
- Hypersensitivity skin body aches
- Body aches and sensitive skin
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs