What do breathlessness and bleeding during bowel movements indicate?
Need to visit an ER
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and would like to tell you that the symptoms which you are experiencing require some detailed evaluation in the form of some blood tests and some scans.
Your shortness of breath and dizziness could be cardiac related which will require an ECG and an echocardiogram for evaluation.
Also, you probably are requiring a detailed physical examination and evaluation by a gastroenterologist for GI Bleed.
So it’s advisable that you should visit an ER and get yourself evaluated.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Occasional bleeding during bowel movement
- Nose bleed during bowel movement
- Could bleeding from rectum during bowel movement indicate something crucial
- Bleeding during bowel movement pregnancy
- Anel bleeding during bowel movements
- Painless bleeding during bowel movement
- Bleeding during bowel movement is this serious
- Vaginal bleeding during bowel movements
- Is it normal to bleed during bowel movement
- What causes bleeding during the bowel movement
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?