What do breast, shoulder and armpit pain while under stress indicate?

Dr. Rishi

General Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 2 Mar 2017 in Lump
Question: I am a 47 year old woman. For a few days now, I've had pain in my left breast, armpit, shoulder, shoulder blade. The pain is both achy and sharp and my skin in that area also feels like it's sunburned. There's nothing visible on my skin. I've been under an unusual amount of stress the last few weeks and have felt a bit like I'm having a panic attack more than once.
Answered by Dr. Rishi 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please get an ECG done and see your GP or a Physician.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Welcome to Health Care Magic and Thanks for the question.
This could very well be due to anxiety.
Please get an ECG done and have it shown to your GP. It might be nothing but it would be better to get a basic check-up done and rule out any heart or breast problems. A simple test like ECG and a breast exam would be good.
Then you can relax.
He can then prescribe you some anti anxiety medicines like Tab Alprazolam 0.25mg at night.
Take care and do let me know if there are any other queries on this issue.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng