What do blind spots in the vision with difficulty speaking and reading indicate?

Question
I had an episode of a blind spot in vision that lasted about 15 minutes followed by difficulty reading and getting by words right in speaking which lasted about 15 minutes. Went away. Just wondering what that was about.
Tue, 15 May 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Transient ischemic attack

Detailed Answer:

What you described was called TIA or transient ischemic attack in medical terminology. It so occurs in older people with or without risk factors that blood supply to brain is transiently or abruptly stopped due to reasons not completely known sometimes.
However physician warrant this as a sign of impending stroke and advise a review of risks and put on necessary medications.
So I suggest you to please get to your local physician provider for review.