What do black spots at the roof of your mouth indicate?
Dark spots on the roof of the mouth can be due to mucositis or mucosal change due to some medicine or tobacco etc.
It would be better if you can send me the picture of the lesions so that I can suggest you better and advise accordingly.
You can simply upload/attach it to the reports section of this web page.
Is there any history of smoking or tobacco use?
Any history of dentures use?
Please follow up with the required information.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is black spot inside mouth
- Toddler black spot roof mouth
- Black spot on roof of infants mouth
- Black spots in my roof ofthe mouth
- Black spot on roof of mouth
- 1mm black spots in roof of mouth
- Tiny black spots roof of mouth
- Whats black spot on the roof of the mouth of a baby
- Black spot on roof of mouth adult
- Black spot roof of baby mouth