What do anxiety, stress and depression together indicate?

Posted on Mon, 16 Oct 2017 in Relationship
Question: Hi. I am 26yr old male my problem is related to anxiety,stress and depression, also when I took with people, I got scared as if they tell me anything wrong,bullying me etc., Continuously think about people are thinking about me, my heart get throbbing when I came in contact with people who tell me anything wrong, i like to be sit alone, I can't speak with people who bullying me, also sleeping problem. All this I am suffering from about 13yrs. So plz kindly sort out the problem , thank you
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is social anxiety disorder

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Health care magic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

From the available description it appers to me that you are suffering with social anxiety disorder over the years. Due to inadequate treatment of the problem I feel there is further complication in form of depression.

To clarify you are currently suffering with social anxiety disorder with secondary depression.

Both the conditions can be treated with medication as well as psychotherapy. In my opinion without delaying the treatment it will be better if you can see a psychiatrist as it is extremely important to seek treatment.

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 14 minutes later
I will go for treatment but can u tell the medication through which I can get rid of it and psychotherapy name.. thank u
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Dear Kotadia,
Thanks for follow up.

Although there are multiple medications but escitalopram is one which can be used under supervision of your doctor.

The name of psychotherapy is cognitive behaviour therapy.

I hope this assists you further.
If you have more questions I will be glad to answer you further.
If you do not have more questions, please close the discussion and if possible rate the answer for my future patients.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386

Thanks and regards.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist