What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
Your dose is correct!
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your concern.
Your actual dose is ok.
Your TSH is within the normal ranges and can not explain the actual symptoms you prescribed.
You may try to avoid drinking coffee or energy drinks for a period and if the symptoms persist i would recommend to check FT4 and FT3 level.
Hope the information will help.
Please close and rate the conversatiion if you do not have other questions.
Could this be symptoms of stress???
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Felt sluggish palpitations shakiness then anxiety what could be this
- Is anxiety palpitation danerous
- Bad palpitations from anxiety
- Constant anxiety and palpitations
- Can anxiety cause a raised tsh level
- Anxiety palpitation cheweing gum
- Anxiety heart palpitations treatment
- What is the remedy for palpitations and anxiety
- Anxiety menopause heart palpitations
- Stress anxiety and heart palpitations
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?