What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
Also heartburn I can’t get rid of.
Urinary tract infection suspected
I think that your symptoms are related to a urinary tract infection.
You should do some examinations to confirm this diagnose :
-a blood test
-a urine culture due to the fact that this situation is repeated
Meanwhile, I suggest you to:
-Take control over your diabetes
-Drink water, also cranberry juice can help.
-Avoid coffee, alcohol
-Take painkillers for the pain such as Ibuprofen
Eventually, you should take prescripted antibiotics if this diagnose is confirmed by the examinations.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thirsty abdominal pain urinating
- What causes abdominal pain and pink colored urination
- Dark urine abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain after urination
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes diarrhoeaconstipationfrequent urination and severe abdominal pain
- What causes stomach or abdominal pain while urinating
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Orange urine and abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?