What do I do about cellulitis and rashes on the shoulder apart from take Bactrim?
Hello. Thank you.
I am dr. kakkar (dermatologist and venereologist). I have noted your concern.
It could be a drug induced rash or may be a photoallergic dermatitis. I suggest you to take an oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10mg tablet for itching. I request you to kindly upload a few Images in "Reports Section" so that I am able to have a look and guide you better. Also let me know if you have any symptoms ?like itching?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is prescribed for cellulitis
- What is cellulitis of the lower leg
- Is bactrim ds effective for facial cellulitis
- What is orbital cellulitis
- What is cellulitis
- What are the symptoms of cellulitis?
- Cellulitis enlarged spleen bladder infection nausea headache taking bactrim suggest
- Bactrim mrsa cellulitis
- Bactrim dosage for cellulitis
- What causes cellulitis leg