What do ECG and Sinus Rythm levels of 800 and 621 indicate?
It's a normal ECG
After going through the medical details provided by you and the ecg image I would like to tell you that it's a completely normal ecg and there is nothing to be concerned about this ecg.
However, it's highly advisable that you should not even smoke occasionally also. As even occasional smoking accelerates atherosclerosis.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?