What diseases cause rapid weight loss?

Question
She is loosing her wait since last 2-3 year, we have had thyroid and other test as well all comes as normal, now we have thought to have urine test

Please have a look on it, please confirm do this report has any issue ?
It shows PUS Cells 10-12 /hpf is it fine or do we need to have any medication for it.
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please upload reports

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I have seen the urine reports. Presence of pus cells can mean bacterial infection and it can be confirmed with urine culture and sensitivity. Medicine must be taken only if culture is positive. Please upload all reports. You can also send reports at YYYY@YYYY and address it to my name: Dr Vaishalee Punj

Also let me know details of any symptoms that she is having. What is her weight now? How much weight has she lost? Any other symptoms? Any burning during urination? Any changes in life during last 2 years? What are the tests done?

Waiting for your reply
Dr Vaishalee