Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What diet should I take increase libido and control premature ejaculation?

User rating for this question
Answered by

HIV AIDS Specialist
Practicing since : 1974
Answered : 2718 Questions
Good Morning Doctor!

I am 27 years old man, long ago i have been a virgin, i started having sex about 2 years ago, but when i do make love with a woman, i usually have too soon Ejaculation, Dr. is anything wrong with me? what food supplement that i needed to take to increase my libido, so that i can last well on bed and be every woman's man. Thanks.
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query.

Most of the people will have their ejaculation time not more than 3 minutes. Those who are having more than that are not normal or they are telling lies. Youngsters who have started sex recently will have lot of anxiety, desire, excitation,stimulated by just a thought or touch of a woman can not withhold their ejaculation for few minutes. They will ejaculate within 30-60 seconds. After sometime, once they accustomed to the girl's touch then the will have ejaculation as normal. With certain exercise and training one can extend their ejaculation time. It is not related much to diet.
Moreover frequent sex with regular intervals also will extend the ejaculation time whereas sex once in a fortnight or so will have quick ejaculation, once again due to over stimulation and excitement.
There are drugs available to extend the ejaculation time, but they will have their own side effects and not advisable for you.
You will feel better after sometime.
Dr S.Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor