What developmental milestones should a 10 month old have?
Should be able to sit without support.
A 10 month child is supposed to be able to sit without support. The other mentioned milestones are secondary and not a cause for concern.
It otherwise does not mean anything else.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Diptanshu Das, Pediatrician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Developmental milestones for elderly
- Developmental milestone for 15 year old
- What are developmental milestones elderly
- 22 month old milestones
- 10 month old milestones chart
- 30 month old developmental milestones
- 16 month old milestone chart
- Developmental milestone chart 15 years old
- 21 month old developmental milestones
- Developmental milestones of elderly chart