What could dizziness, vomiting, headache and numbness in right arm indicate?
Brain conditions to exclude.
Dizziness. headaches, vomiting may indicate increased intracranial pressure such in cases of brain lesions, numbness in one arm in combination with above symptoms may indicate a brain lesion located in the sensory area.
Intracranial pressure may be increased by brain lesions such as stroke, brain tumors, vascular malformations, etc.
So, an evaluation by your Neurologist and brain MRI are necessary even to exclude these possible conditions.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hit head headache vomiting dizzy
- Shaky vomit lips numb headache
- Headache vomiting numb hand and foot
- Numbness in right arm and vomiting
- Severe headache vomiting no energy dizziness
- Sweats nausea headache dizzy vomit
- Vomiting cold hands headache dizziness
- Sudden onset if headach dizziness vomiting
- Heartache,dizziness,headache and vomitting
- Headaches dizzy spells and vomiting