What could causes burning sensation along with pins and needles while on Aspirin?
Probably compressed or irritated nerve,you should see a neurologist.
I read carefully your query and understand your concern.
Pins and needles are a neurological symptom.
They are often caused by inflammation of nerves, or other nerve disease.
They can also be caused by poor circulation as you mentioned,but it is more common in elderly age,so I don't think that this is the cause in your case.
Pins and needles are not a common symptom of Multiple Sclerosis.
Multiple sclerosis has many other symptoms so I don't think you should worry about it.
I suggest you to visit a neurologist for a neurological examination and other examinations if needed.
Hope my answer was helpful.
If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.
General &Family Physician
Test are explained in details below, you are welcome anytime in the future
Hi again dear,
Yes,I am referring to peripheral neuropathy.
It can be caused by many reasons.
It can be a pinched nerve,trauma,nutritional deficiencies and other medical conditions.
So,it is very difficult to precisely confirm the diagnosis and the underlying cause without a neurological examination.
Other tests can be:
-nerve conduction tests to evaluate the nerves
-electromyogram(EMG) to evaluate the muscles activity
Anyway,usually the neurological examination is enough to confirm the diagnosis.
So,the second opinion by a neurologist after performing the exams is necessary in this case.
Hope I helped you.
You are welcome for any other queries in the future.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pins needles in vagina
- What causes pins and needles sensation in children
- Could ovarian cancer cause pins and needles
- What causes pins and needles sensation
- What causes pins and needles in the mouth
- What causes pain with pins and needles
- What causes pins and needles sensation after getting hot
- What causes pins and needles sensation on leg
- What causes pins and needles sensation with headaches
- What causes pin and needles on penis