What could cause sudden nosebleeds?
Pressure, nose picking and dry nose.
Ideally, you should pinch your nose with pressure for 5 min to stop bleeding immediately.
At this age, the most common cause could be high Blood pressure, dry nose.
Avoid picking your nose if you have the habit.
Measure your blood pressure, if high over 160/100 please visit the doctor. If you have the dry nose you should use nasal saline drops.
If the bleeds are not stopping on pressure it alerts a physician consult.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden nosebleed headache no trauma any advice
- Sudden nosebleed and dizzy spells
- Man sudden nosebleeds headaches and fatigue
- Diagnosis of sudden nosebleeds
- Sudden nosebleed during sleep
- Drugs/medication for sudden nosebleeds
- Sudden nosebleeds causes
- Treatment and cure for sudden nosebleeds
- Symptoms of sudden nosebleeds
- Sudden nosebleed and headache