What could cause soreness and burning sensation in the groin area?
Possible prostate hypertrophy
I can certainly understand your concern
Considering your symptoms the possibility of prostate enlargement with secondarily urinary tract Infection is very high. This can cause significant urinary abnormalities
It's important to confirm the above through Ultrasound abdomen. A short course of antibiotics is required to improve your symptoms.
Post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning sensations in groin and upper thighs
- What could cause mild pain in the groin area
- What could be the buzzing sensation in groin area
- What could be causing pain in groin
- Razor burn sensation in groin
- Burning sensation groin area
- Burning sensation groin and thigh
- Burning sensation groin testicle
- What could cause lump on either side of the groin
- Burning sensation in groin and leg
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails