What could cause sore throat with cough and left shoulder pain till elbow?
Need to find out the association of cough and shoulder pain.
It looks like you are having an allergic cough. That is why itchy throat and dry cough.
However shoulder pain during cough is rare. we need to find out any irritation of your diaphragm during cough causing shoulder pain.
I suggest you to consult a physician and get a chest X-ray done if pain persists during cough.
Hope my answer helps you.
Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for a sore throat and cough
- Cough sore throat back pain
- Elbow and shoulder pain causes
- Cough sore throat painful skin
- Sore throat caused by coughing
- What causes painful sore throat and coughing red phlegm
- What causes shivering joint pain and sore throat
- What is the cause of shoulder pain radiating to elbow
- What could be causing milduncomfortable painful sore throat
- What causes sore throat and cough