What could cause slight vaginal bleeding on a daily basis for about a fortnight without any menstrual bleeding?
Can be due to mild hormonal disturbance.
Thanks for posting your query.
The mild spotting that you are having can be related to mild hormonal disturbance. The brownish spotting can be due to impending period or a vaginal infection. Pregnancy also needs to be ruled out after a urine test. In case the spotting continues then do consult a gynecologist for proper examination and a few tests.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. XXXXXXX Tayal.
Can be very mild spotting.
Thanks for writing again.
A very mild spotting will only show as internal spotting. It can be a hormonal disturbance or vaginal infection if pregnancy is ruled out.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal bleeding without period
- What causes vaginal bleeding
- What causes vaginal bleeding and itching
- Daily vaginal bleeding
- Prolonged vaginal bleeding what could be the cause
- What is the cause of sudden vaginal bleeding
- What causes internal vaginal bleeding
- Slight pink vaginal bleeding
- What could cause vaginal bleed post sex
- What could cause unusual vaginal bleed for a month