What could cause sharp pain in groin area after bowel
Very likely urinary tract related infection or sprain.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone very carefully through your query. Your problem seems to related to either prostatitis(inflammation of prostate) or urinary tract infection or a sprain the muscular tissues surrounding the area.
Urine test routine and microscopy to rule out infection.
Ultrasound kidney urinary bladder and ureter.
If there is no infection then pain is related to muscular sprain.Anti inflammatory would be given in that case.
In case you have constipation take stool softener like lactulose for few days.
Hope I was helpful,
follow ups are welcome,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?