What could cause nausea while looking up along with occasional tinnitus?
The symptoms mentioned by you are suggestive of vertigo. Dizziness on watching something in quick succession and fast speed is a normal phenomenon.
Not able to ride in back seat is due to motion sickness.
Vertigo on looking up is also a type of vertigo. You should try to look up by lifting up your face rather than just moving eyeballs. This will help you with your symptoms.
Tinnitus and vertigo is a sign of inner ear disease.
Take tablet betahistine 8 mg thrice daily for a week.
Take tablet vitamin b12 1500 micrograms once daily.
Take all for at least 2 weeks.
Avoid any excess salt intake.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus during pregnancy
- What is the cause and treatment for tinnitus
- What is the treatment for tinnitus
- What is pulsatile tinnitus
- What could be the effect of tinnitus in otosclerosis
- What is tinnitus
- What is tinnitus caused by
- Tinnitus causes
- Dermal fillers cause tinnitus
- Nausea tinnitus exhaustion
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?