What could be the reason for brown vaginal discharge and recurrent vaginal itching?
High vaginal swab required.
I understand your concerns.
Yes. It's fine. Don't worry about it. A little bit of burning is fine.
If you don't find relief after completion of Gynotran, I suggest you get the culture and sensitivity test of the high vaginal swab. This will identify the organism affecting and the antibiotics it is sensitive to.
Let me know if you need any more help.
Recurrent infection is the reason.
Brown discharge and itching is due to recurrent infection.
Correcting the infection and treating it well will reduce infection.
Dr. Soumya, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the reason for vaginal itching
- Excessive vaginal discharge with sour smell what could this be
- What could a brown vaginal discharge after urination be
- What is the treatment for recurrent vaginal discharge
- Having itchy vaginal discharge what could be causing this
- What could be the reason for vaginal discharge and cramping
- What could be the cause of brown vaginal discharge
- What causes brown vaginal discharge
- What could be the cause of vaginal itching
- What could cause orange colored vaginal discharge