What could be the reason for abrupt severe back pain?

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Fri, 24 Aug 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Dear Doctor, i have back pain from past 3 days, I was perfect and all of a sudden in the morning i noticed i am finding difficulty in bending and there is sever pain in my back. please suggest me what should i do.

.............

Thank you Doctor , but I feel like my back bone is paining , do you suggest me to try flexeril for 2 days and then check for bones ?
Answered by Dr. Kampana 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Muscle spasm

Detailed Answer:

It looks like a muscle spasm. I would suggest you take Tab. Flexeril. You can apply Volini gel or spray to the affected area. A warm compress will help relieve the pain and spasm.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,

..........

Brief Answer:
Yes you can do that.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

Yes I would suggest you try symptomatic treatment for 2 days and if it is still persisting then it is best to meet an orthopedician for a detailed examination and treatment.

I hope this answered your query.

Dr. Kampana
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana