What could be the cause of continuous rib pain?
Question: Severe rib pain LS for over a year. Now on both sides. No dr can figure out what it is. No infection. But now on both RS & LS of ribs
I did both. I had MRIs CTs Ultrasounds etc. They cant find anything....
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer... Detailed Answer: Hi again, Thank you for sending in your additional medical data. If you have already done MRIs, ultrasounds and ct-scan,etc, and they resulted normal; then, the pain you feel is idiopathic in the nature (according to medical classification). If this is your case, should consult psychologist for further treatment. However, first must be excluded prior trauma, and arthritis. Wish you health! Dr.Benard
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Causes of bilateral rib pain
- What causes rib pain and soreness
- Causes rib pain
- Vyvanse cause rib pain
- What is the permanent solution for rib pain
- What causes lower rib pain with nausea
- Rib pain while shivering with cold what is the cause
- Causes of posterior rib pain
- What causes rib pain with high bp
- What could be the cause of continuous rib pain
Questions Answered By Dr. Benard Shehu
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?