What could be the cause for non-itchy, spots, rash like lesions under breasts, stomach and arm pits?

Dr. Shruti Rijhwani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have been finding little spots, like rash type lesions, start with pin prick size blister, don't itch, had couple under breasts, on stomach, then leg now arm pits, any idea what it is
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that it will not be possible to point out one diagnosis for this . There can be so many causes for such rash . You need to see a dermatologist for this because without physical examination of rash it is impossible to opine as it is very important to see the size , colour , flaking present or not , elevated or not . One thing is to check your plataelet count to rule out thrombocytopenia and your allergic profile . Kindly see a dermatologist as soon as possible . Take care. Dr. Shruti