What could be causing sores in the mouth, sore throat, swollen lymph node in the armpit, fatigue, and fever?
Possible cold sores.
Thanks for your query.
"As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this -
1)Do a clinical examination by your family [Doctor] and to rule out secondary infection do a [CBC with differential].
2)Discuss with your treating Doctor about prescription antiviral like [Acyclovir]
Do follow few preventive steps like this-:
1)Try to avoid skin-to-skin contact with others.
2)Avoid sharing items like Utensils, towels, lip balm etc
3)Keep your hands clean.Wash your hands carefully before touching yourself and other people, especially babies.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat swollen glands fatigue
- Sore throat fever headache fatigue
- Constant sore throat and fatigue
- Sore throat mucus and swollen lymph node in armpit
- Sore throat fatigue no fever
- Sore throat swollen lymph nodes
- Sore throat headache fatigue
- Sore throat cough fever fatigue
- Fatigue and aches and sore throat
- Chronic sore throat and fatigue