What could be causing my constantly sore and tight thigh and back?
Please could you help me?
varies quite a bit
ok... aspirin like drugs like ZORVOLEX work in at MOST 2 days... frankly the conditions they treat best are short term inflammatory conditions that improve markedly in about 5 days.
Amrix is a muscle relaxant that works within the first 1-2 days.
Cannot say in your particular case and it varies a lot depending on the specifics of the condition
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Circular sore on back of thigh
- What causes itching on the thighs buttocks shoulders and back
- What causes burning sensation in back and thigh muscles
- What causes recurrent wounds on back of thigh
- What could cause a pulling sensation down back of thighs
- Sore throat blotches on back and thighs what is it
- Tightness in back of thigh
- Pressure and tightness in back of thigh
- Constant ache in back of thighs
- Back of thigh sores
- Is there any interaction between Morphine and Gabapentin?
- Can the presence of Oxycontin be detected in urine?
- Can Oxycodone be taken for wrist and back pain?
- What causes spitting of black mucus?
- How can Meth be flushed out of the system?
- Would Adderall show up in a urine test?
- What is the differece between Oxycontin and Oxycodone?
- What causes pain after knee replacement surgery?
- How long can i take Xanax for anxiety?
- Are Omega 3 supplements effective in helping muscle recovery after a...