question-icon

What could be causing my constantly sore and tight thigh and back?

Posted on Mon, 6 Apr 2015
Question: This medication I took 2 months, my pain is gone but around my thigh, sometime my back those are so tight and difficult to move my step. I wondering how long do I need to take this medication or do I need to go physical therapy?

Please could you help me?
Answered by Dr. Matt Wachsman (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
varies quite a bit

Detailed Answer:
ok... aspirin like drugs like ZORVOLEX work in at MOST 2 days... frankly the conditions they treat best are short term inflammatory conditions that improve markedly in about 5 days.
Amrix is a muscle relaxant that works within the first 1-2 days.
Cannot say in your particular case and it varies a lot depending on the specifics of the condition
Dr. Matt Wachsman

Addiction Medicine Specialist